Multiple Item Bug Fix
It seems that I forgot to publish this blog post and didn't notice for 25 days. Well, anyway, here it is:
This update just contains two bug fixes. When a node needed more than one of a item type to unlock it wouldn't work. I fixed that issue and now nodes will be unlockable. Additionally I fixed a crash.
* - fixed a bug with nodes that use more than one of a item/weapon/armor to unlock. These nodes can now be unlocked properly.
* - fixed an error with cost info window that happend when an actor didn't have a tree assigned. This now works properly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.